To ensure the best performance, please use, transport, and store the barcode ribbon in accordance with the following environmental requirements.
Operating environment: 5°C-35°C, 45%-85% relative humidity.
Transportation environment: -5°C-45°C, 20%-85% relative humidity, no more than one month.
Storage environment: -5 °C -40 °C, 20% - 85% of the storage conditions, can not be more than one year.
Note: Exposing the barcode ribbon directly to sunlight and moisture will damage the ribbon.
- Thermal Transfer Ribbon Is A Printer Consumable
- Thermal Transfer Ribbon Is A Very Large Product
- The Design Of Heat Transfer Machine Is Original...
- The Characteristics Of Thermal Transfer Process...
- How To Transfer Heat Transfer Paper
- Thermal Transfer Processing Color Matching Process
- The Main Heat Transfer Process Is Film Transfer...
- Thermal Transfer Has More And Better Compatibil...
- Thermal Control During Thermal Transfer
- What Kind Of Quality Does It Have In Thermal Tr...
- Brass Letter For The Hot Stamp Coding Machine
- Near Edge Ribbons TTO Ribbon To Mexico Customer
- Government Anti Pollution Policies Effect The P...
- What Causes The Barcode Ribbon To Wrinkle
- Resin Ribbon For Textile Send To Pakistan Customer
- Resin Ribbon For Satins
- Medical Foil For Solution Bags
- Medical Foil Printing Samples
- PROPAK CHINA 2018
- Resin Thermal Transfer Ribbon For Washing Care ...