1. Thermal transfer ribbon with pinholes (bubbles): due to the lack of ink coating. Will cause the printing effect to be unclear.
2. Thermal transfer ribbon wrinkling: due to problems with the tension control system during slitting, a small area on the ribbon is printed without words.
3. The thermal transfer ribbon has a blank: because the film is not processed well, it will cause a small part to be blank.
4. Tolerance of the inner diameter of the core is too large or too small: the thermal transfer ribbon does not fit into the printer or the reel does not carry the thermal transfer ribbon.
5. The temperature is too high when printing, which will cause the ribbon to stick together.
6. Whether the paper core has a running edge: it will cause a broken belt and the edge will not print.
7. The thermal transfer ribbon is not long enough.
8. The thermal transfer ribbon is too tightly wrapped or too loose during processing, causing the barcode ribbon to fail to synchronize with the printer while it is running.
9. After shuffling, the wax base is too high and the resin composition is too small, which makes it impossible to show the advantage of the mixed base.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Thermal transfer is a highly technical process
- Analysis of Characteristics of Various Varietie...
- The difference between thermosetting ink printi...
- Use, storage and management of ink
- Flexo ink is enough for this
- Classification of thermal transfer ribbons for ...
- Thermal Transfer Ribbon Selection Guide
- The composition of the ribbon
- Thermal transfer ribbon is divided into three t...
- What are the main industries for thermal transf...
- What are the common problems and solutions of t...
- How to maintain the barcode printer?
- How to install and maintain the ribbon?
- Why does the printhead break / service life /ho...
- How to continue the life of barcode printer?
- Whether the care label printer could print garm...
- Why does have the blank label while printing?
- How to maintain the printhead?
- How to make the ink viscosity reach the ideal s...
- Printing consumables industry analysis