Wax/Resin ribbons are a very important material for printing. The Wax/Resin ribbons will directly determine the life of the print head, and at the same time it is crucial to the printing effect. High-quality ribbon can protect the print head, and it is not easy to spread or fall off.
Wax/Resin Ribbon Features:
(1) Excellent anti-friction and anti-corrosion properties, with a wide range of applications;
(2) It can meet the requirements of different materials being printed;
(3) The height resolution is suitable for printing standard and rotating bar codes;
(4) High sensitivity ensures excellent printing results;
(5) anti-static back coating, effective protection of the print head, anti-static back coating is easy to effectively protect the print head;
(6) Has high temperature resistance, heat resistance, stain resistance, friction resistance, corrosion resistance;
To ensure good performance, please use, transport, and store the Wax/Resin ribbon as follows:
(1) Use environment: 5°C-35°C, 45%-85% relative humidity;
(2) Transportation environment: -5°C-45°C, 20%-85% relative humidity, no more than one month;
(3) storage environment: -5 °C -40 °C, 20% -85% of the conditions of storage, no more than one year;
Note: Directly exposing the ribbon to sunlight and moisture will damage the ribbon.
A comprehensive understanding of the performance characteristics of Wax/Resin ribbons is the only way to use them better and avoid damage to the equipment.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Thermal transfer is a highly technical process
- Analysis of Characteristics of Various Varietie...
- The difference between thermosetting ink printi...
- Use, storage and management of ink
- Flexo ink is enough for this
- Classification of thermal transfer ribbons for ...
- Thermal Transfer Ribbon Selection Guide
- The composition of the ribbon
- Thermal transfer ribbon is divided into three t...
- What are the main industries for thermal transf...
- Wax ribbon is a widely used product
- characteristics of different ribbons
- Ribbon coder introduction
- Coding solution for Flexible Packaging
- Digital thermal transfer printer
- What is Digital thermal transfer?
- Hot stamping ribbon with Good printing performance
- Using Introduction of Ink Roller
- How to choose the hot stamp ribbon with better ...
- How to set the Hot Stamp Coder parameter to get...